top of page
Starting care with Grace Community Home Health is Simple!
Follow these steps to receive seamless care:
1. Visit your physician and ask if you qualify for short term home therapy and nursing services for patients who are homebound
2. If appropriate, your physician may order skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy for cognition and swallowing.
3. If you reside in our covered cities, ask your physician to send the referral to Grace Community!
4. We will review the referral for appropriate orders and insurance coverage.
5. We will contact you and your physician's office for additional information as needed. Call to confirm at (650) 784-0082 and fax referrals to (650) 564-0082!
Medicare (Usually covers 100% of charges)
HealthNet HMO/PPO/Seniority Plus (Once deductible and coinsurance met, may cover 100% of charges. Please note Insurance Co-pay may also apply.)
Health Plan of San Mateo (HPSM)
Covered Cities Include:
PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE INSTRUCTIONS
Referrals Should Include:
1. Physician orders requesting home health therapy or nursing.
2. Current Insurance and Patient Demographic Information.
3. Most recent notes documenting reason for home health therapy or nursing.
bottom of page